ARIA+ 3002 FFP2 NR D WHITE – 25PZ
- CERTIFIED: masks certified by the Italian Notified Body CE 0068; reference standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009.
- MADE IN ITALY: masks designed and created by the Italian company Fil.Va S.r.l. using only Italian raw materials. The filtering core of the masks, the non-woven fabric MELTBLOWN, is made in Italy by a company of the group of which Fil.Va is part.
- USE DESTINATION: Category III PPE designed for professionals, indicated for use in work environments with possible presence of contamination. The device is suitable for protection against solid and liquid aerosols and has been tested with dolomite powder. PFE >= 94%
- COMFORTABLE: The 3-flap composition promotes a more comfortable fit that allows for smoother facial movements. Nuchal elastics allow the device to perfectly adhere to the face without bothering the ears when worn for an entire work shift. Ultrasonic sealing avoids the use of metallic material that could accidentally be dispersed in the environment. This makes the device particularly suitable for food, health, and chemical-pharmaceutical applications.
- FILTERING AND SAFETY: The solid nose clip allows an optimal fit of the device on the bridge of the nose and therefore allows the combined use with glasses or visors. The soft 3mm foam underneath, in addition to giving greater comfort, reinforces the protective function of the PPE.
- PACKED INDIVIDUALLY: Each mask is individually bagged to preserve it from any contamination before use. Supplied in convenient dispenser boxes for easy distribution.